Shaved Brussels Sprout, Cranberry, and Almond Salad Recipe
- Brussel Sprouts (ends cut off and sliced )
- Sliced Almonds
- Lemon Zest (of 1 to two lemons)
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves (diced or pressed)
- Put your shredded brussel sprouts in a bowl, combine the cranberries, lemon zest and mix. In a cup combine lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic and whisk until well combined. Pour over the brussel sprout mix and toss until coated. Let sit for 15-30 minutes and then serve with almonds.
- Optional: Add shaved parmesan cheese, or crumbled bacon. Another option instead of cranberries is to use Golden Raisins.